Go Programming Language Resources
“Go is not meant to innovate programming theory. It’s meant to innovate programming practice.” – Samuel Tesla
This site aims to collect various information and other resources about the Go programming language designed by Ken Thompson, Rob Pike and Robert Griesemer at Google.
- Development tools useful for Go programming.
- List of known library bindings.
- Libraries in pure Go (in progress).
- Other programs written in Go.
- Ports to new OSes in progress.
- Go Programming Language Custom Google Search Engine.
[Note: Due to Go’s current extreme pace of development, at any given time many packages and apps have a distinct chance of not working in the latest Go release. Updating their source is usually painless and can be done using gofix.]
- Go page in Google+.
- Go Language Community Wiki.
- Planet 5 from Go Space - Blog aggregator of Go-related blogs.
- /r/golang/ - A subreddit dedicated to Go.
Mailing Lists and Discussion Groups
- golang-nuts - Main and ‘official’ discussion group.
- golang-dev - Official developers mailing list, mostly code review and commit messages.
#go-nuts in the irc.freenode.org network.